ENTER UP TO 3 CATEGORIES FOR FREE
Finalist Fee of €1,000 Minimum for Shortlisted Finalists
Registration Deadline: January 13 2023
The Entry Journey
Reasons to Enter
Categories available to Enter
- Customer-Centric Culture
- Best Customer Experience Strategy
- Business Change or Transformation
- Customer Insight & Feedback VOC
- Complaint Handling
- Best Measurement in Customer Experience
- Contact Centre
- Digital Strategy/Transformation
- Employee Experience
- Best User Experience (UX)
- Customer Experience Team
- Customer Experience Professional – Judges Nomination
- Crisis Strategy and Management
- Customer Success
- Customer Centricity in B2B
- Experience Design
- CX Agency of the Year
- Citizen Experience
The Entry Journey
Note: If you are entering on behalf of a Client, please ensure to put your details below, and not your Client’s details.
What are the Costs?
Entry is free for up to 3 categories.
All shortlisted Finalists must pay a minimum investment fee of €1,000 upon shortlisting
What do I get for €1,000
- 3 Virtual Event Passes
- Virtual Ceremony
- Access to over 100 CX Case Studies
- 3 Watch Party Passes to our Physical Ceremony Watch Party
- Promotion via Social Media / Email / Marketing Campaigns as a Finalist
- Marketing Materials to promote your involvement
- Benchmark Feedback Report featuring comments and suggestions from our Expert Judges
- Ongoing Access to our CX Community including webinars and networking events
- Digital Winners Pack / Digital Highly Commended Pack (should you win / highly commended)
- Trophy + Shipping (should you win)
Frequently Asked Questions
The awards are judged in two parts, the written entry and the finals video presentation. Winners are selected based on the highest score across these two sections of the assessment. Winners are only announced when the trophies are presented at the online ceremony on the 18th May 2023.
It really depends on the nature and timelines of the initiative/project/campaign, however if you are in any doubt, members of our team would be happy to help guide you on suitable categories for your story and advise the way forward.
The process is very simple and all the information is listed here, If you have any additional questions please contact us and a member of the team will be happy to help – Learn how to enter.
All our judges are independent specialists in their chosen categories. Take a look at all of the judges (so far) at this years awards here.
If you scored over 70% in your regional entry and your category is available in this programme, you have the option to be automatically confirmed as a finalist for the world series.
Absolutely, just fill out the entry registration form and one of our team will be in touch shortly with your entry forms
Do I have to pay to Enter – No there is no fee to Enter the Awards. However, if you would like to send delegates to the event once you have been shortlisted, which is a minimum investment of $1000. This includes your virtual event passes, trophies, assessment process and feedback report.